Monday, February 2, 2015

Holy Visual! You can now watch LUCID!

Ahoy!

I'm sure you're all very surprised that this is not a Fiction Feature post, but sometimes I like to update you on all things Lucid (which I promised to do!)

This time, I have a very special treat. Lucid has its own trailer! My good friend, Videos by O, has been working hard to satisfy my picky needs to bring Devon's dream world to a visual format. I must say, I am impressed in more ways than one with this video. It really captures some crucial elements that I wanted the readers to grasp while reading about Devon and his story.

So, enough of my blabbering. I will leave you now and let the video do the talking! I'll be back with more Fiction Features very soon! Until next time, keep readin and dreamin!


-Fred

Lucid Video!

No comments:

Post a Comment