Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's Real!

Pardon the short length of this blog post. I'm a bit overly excited about my book coming out in a month! The best thing is that I have cover art to show off to the world! So, without further ado, I give you the cover of Lucid!


It looks amazing, no? Cheers to Amber Shah and Astraea Press for such an amazing first book cover! 

Now the real work begins. I've never marketed anything other than my Deviant art page (which has dismal views,) so I'm definitely going to be learning a lot over the summer. This will all be on top of preparing to move to Japan for my day job. However, I take this work with a happy heart, as I'm fulfilling some of my wildest dreams by pimping out my own novel! 

A street team may be in the works, so if you're interested in helping spread the hype, feel free to shoot me a message on Facebook or email me at l.e.fred.writes@gmail.com

Speaking of links, I made an official author Facebook page. Check it out at http://facebook.com/only.but.a.dream 

I also have a twitter @marsjaws, so go ahead and follow that, too. 

The book isn't coming out for another month (June 24th,) but I'll keep your interest until then by posting little snippets of Lucid every evening.

Let's get ready for an adventure! 

1 comment: